Concealed Weapons Information


Mineral County Permit FAQ

If I have a concealed carry permit from outside of Colorado that is about to expire, can I renew it in Mineral county?

No, you will need to apply for a concealed carry permit in the county of your residence. If you live in Mineral county then you will need to apply for a permit.

How do I pay for my permit/renewal?

Please bring cash or a check.

How much is a conceal permit/renewal?

Permit fees