Veterans Affairs

The Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs is here to assist Veterans, their dependents, and their survivors obtain the State and Federal benefits for which they are qualified.

Mineral County has a Veteran's Service Officer to help you and answer questions., Please don't hesitate to contact him if you need assistance.




Mineral County Veteran's Service Officer: 

Ken Hosselkus



Veterans Crisis Line:
1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)

Colorado Department of Veterans Affairs

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Veterans of Foreign Wars

Veteran's information